On January 4, 2010, the Board of Education began conducting all meetings utilizing the Electronic School Board. This is a paperless system. With this in mind, below are instructions for accessing the Agendas, Minutes, Personnel pages and all other related Board meeting items formerly available in the Board Packet. Additionally, with this system there is an RSS feed that you can subscribe to that will notify you when a new packet is ready for viewing. Instructions to subscribe are listed below as well.
Accessing the ESB system:
1. Click on this link to the Electronic School Board. For future reference there is a link directly to the Electronic School Board on the District Homepage.
2. Next, click on the date of the meeting that you would like to access from the calendar in the upper right hand corner.
3. Then, scroll down to the item that you would like to view. For instance, if you would like to see the personnel pages, scroll down to the Roll Call Action Items and click on the "Approval of Personnel Recommendations" link. Each item on the Agenda is a hot link to additional information.
Additionally, on the right hand side of the page, you will see a link to a minutes catalog as well as a search engine. You can now search for an individual item from past Board Meetings! Currently, the meetings from December 21, 2009 forward are searchable but in the future, prior meetings will be added.
To subscribe to the RSS feed to receive updates when the latest packet is ready:
1. Go to the District's homepage.
2. Click on the link to the Electronic School Board on the left hand side of the page about half way down.
3. Next, click on the "Agenda List" on the right side of the page.
4. Then, click on the orange symbol at the top of the page next to the title "Agenda List".
5. On the left hand side of your screen, under "Actions", click on Subscribe in Mail. This will add the subscription to your mailbox.
For additional information or questions regarding access the ESB, please contact Julie Hammers at 525-4406 or email@example.com.