August 7, 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m.
– All elementary school students must register.
– The first day of school for Graham, 525-3220 and Southern View, 585-5837 is Wednesday, July 19, 2017. If you live within the boundaries of one of our balanced calendar schools (year round schools), please contact the school's main office.
Middle School / High School
August 7, 2017, 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. and August 8, 2017, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
– All Douglas School and Douglas Prep students must register.
Middle and high school students who are new to the district or students who have moved or transferred from one school to another need to register.
All families and parents are required to provide the following information when registering students:
– Certified birth certificate (Applies only to students who are new to District 186 or students who don’t have a certified birth certificate on file.)
– Proof of residency
– High school students transferring from another district are asked to bring a copy of previous school's transcripts.
– Current physical examination (within one calendar year), current immunization and medical records (Applies only to students who are new to District 186, students entering kindergarten, 6th and 9th grades.)
School Health Requirements Physicals are required for students entering Pre-K, Kindergarten, sixth grade, ninth grade, and students who are new to District 186. High school seniors also need the meningococcal vaccine. Students entering kindergarten, second and sixth grades are required to have a dental exam. All students entering Illinois schools for the first time and all kindergarten students must provide proof of an eye exam completed by an optometrist or ophthalmologist.