My name is Paige Geer and my organization, Autolist, has a scholarship that we would like to make available to students at Springfield Public Schools.
Autolist's team hails from locations across the globe and from varied socioeconomic backgrounds, but we are united by a common thread: a college education. A college degree has never been more critical but college costs continue to increase, and Autolist feels supporting students in this endeavor has never been more important.
Towards that goal we are offering a quarterly $1,500 scholarship for outstanding students on either on a merit or need basis. In either case, the application consists of two essays and some additional questions.
The next deadline for the scholarship is March 1, 2017 so we would love it if this scholarship could be posted as soon as possible!
Our rolling deadline dates are:
Please let me know if there is any other information you need in order to post our scholarship for your students, or if you would like to schedule a call to discuss the scholarship in more detail.
Have a great day,
Community Outreach Coordinator
Please note: All application requirements must be completed and submitted to The NETwork Illinois Chapter Scholarship Committee online by March 17th, 2017. This scholarship is only offered to Illinois high school seniors graduating in 2017.
· Full-time high school graduating senior attending an accredited Illinois high school
· Minimum GPA 2.5 or better (weighted average).
· Declared intention to enroll in an accredited:
· Two or four-year college or university
· Business or vocational school
· Student application and family data information must be completed.
· Official transcript must be uploaded by a school counselor or official.
· A letter of recommendation must be attached with your application.
· A digital wallet size (headshot only) graduation or school photo must be attached.
· Official documentation verifying ACT/SAT scores must be attached.
· An essay on one of the following topics:
· The Black History Maker That Has Influenced My Life.
· How My Education Will Benefit My Community.
· Autobiography of the applicant, written by the applicant.
· Student must “certify” the application before submitting.
Things To Remember
· All application requirements must be submitted by March 17, 2017.
· Incomplete / un-certified application submissions will not be accepted.