Please note: All application requirements must be completed and submitted to The NETwork Illinois Chapter Scholarship Committee online by March 17th, 2017. This scholarship is only offered to Illinois high school seniors graduating in 2017.
· Full-time high school graduating senior attending an accredited Illinois high school
· Minimum GPA 2.5 or better (weighted average).
· Declared intention to enroll in an accredited:
· Two or four-year college or university
· Business or vocational school
· Student application and family data information must be completed.
· Official transcript must be uploaded by a school counselor or official.
· A letter of recommendation must be attached with your application.
· A digital wallet size (headshot only) graduation or school photo must be attached.
· Official documentation verifying ACT/SAT scores must be attached.
· An essay on one of the following topics:
· The Black History Maker That Has Influenced My Life.
· How My Education Will Benefit My Community.
· Autobiography of the applicant, written by the applicant.
· Student must “certify” the application before submitting.
Things To Remember
· All application requirements must be submitted by March 17, 2017.
· Incomplete / un-certified application submissions will not be accepted.