Open Enrollment Begins April 4, 2018
Open enrollment for the plan year beginning June 1, 2018 will begins April 4 and continue through May 4. If you wish to enroll, add/drop dependents or make changes in your health, dental or vision plans you must do this during the open enrollment period.
It is also open enrollment for your Medical or Childcare Flexible Spending Accounts. You MUST complete forms for this EVERY YEAR. Failure to do so will stop your deductions for the next plan year, which runs June 1, 2018 through May 31, 2019.
OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Enrollment for Health, Dental, Vision and Aflac insurance, as well as the Flexible Benefits program is now open.
- This is the time to make changes to your coverage, enroll in or drop coverage.
- We will be handling the open enrollment online with R. W. Troxell.
- You will be receiving an email from the Navigator site inviting you to access your account.
- If you have not created an account in the last year, please go to the Navigator site and create your account, even if you are making no changes this year. Review your coverage and personal information for accuracy at:
- During the registration process you will be required to enter personal identifying data as well as the following COMPANY IDENTIFIER: SPS186
- Contact Mitzy Widebeck (email@example.com) for assistance if any information is incorrect/missing and you are unable to update or if you are unable to access the site.
- Troxell will be hosting meetings to discuss the Health, Dental, Vision and Aflac coverage. Please see the list below for scheduled meetings.
- If you are unable to attend a meeting, you can call Troxell at 321-3186 for questions regarding Health, Dental and Vision.
- Aflac questions and enrollment should be directed to Chris Skeeters (Christopher_skeeters@us.aflac.com)
- The Flexible Benefit program is also open for enrollment at this time.
- If you have a medical or dependent care spending account you must re-enroll each year. Failure to do so will terminate your participation in the program effective June 1.
- If you are not “flexing” your premiums, now is the time to enroll and take advantage of the tax savings this program offers.
At this time, there is no open enrollment for life insurance coverage and this coverage may not be reflected on the Navigator website. Eventually this will also be included for your review and you will be able to update beneficiaries online.
For a complete review of plans offered for Health, Dental, Vision, and Aflac or to make a plan change on dental - you need to attend one of the meetings listed below.
April 12 - Administrative Service Center, 530 W. Reynolds - 3:30 p.m.
April 17 - Board Office, 1900 W. Monroe - 1:00 p.m.
April 17 - Board Office, 1900 W. Monroe - 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.
April 20 - Board Office, 1900 W. Monroe - 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.
April 23 - Springfield Ball Charter - 8:00 a.m.
April 24 - Board Office, 1900 W. Monroe - 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.
April 25 - Springfield Ball Charter - 3:45 p.m.
Enroll online at the Navigator at: https://www.employeenavigator.com/benefits/Account/Login by 5/4/18 to enroll 6/1/18.
To terminate participation in Health, Dental, vision or Aflac, please visit the Navigator website or send the request in writing to the Administrative Service Center - Attn: Payroll on or before 5/4/18 to terminate 6/1/18.
Those who drop dental coverage during open enrollment will not be able to re-enroll for 24 months.