There are two ways to register:
- Online Registration - Available July 15th http://186.springfield.k12.il.us/IS3/Registration/Main.php
- In Person Registration - Monday, August 5, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
1. Every student must be registered every year.
2. If you have misplaced your access code or did not receive one before the end of last school year, please attend registration on August 5th.
3. New students must create a password on the district website. Click "Information", then "Registration", then "Online Registration". You will then need to click "create account".
Required documentation for registration:
- Birth Certificate (certified copy) - for new-to-the-district students only
- Proof of address - one from each category
- Category 1 - Property tax bill, signed lease/rental agreement
- Category 2 - Driver's license with current address, voter registration, auto registration
- Category 3 - Gas/water/electric/cable/satellite bill, payroll stub
- Illinois Physical Exam - must include BMI and lead screening
- Immunization/shot record
- Dental Exam
- Eye Exam - by an optometrist or opthalmologist
*Items 1-4 must be on file by the first day of school.