Registration day is rapidly approaching! It is Monday, August 6th from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m in the gym at Butler. All Butler students must register.
Below is a list of information families need to bring:
• Proof of residency 3 forms (utility bill, lease agreement, mail)
• Immunization records (incoming kindergarten students and new students to the district)
• Proof of current physical examination (incoming kindergarten students and new students to the district)
• Proof of current dental examination (incoming second grade students)
• Contact information - phone numbers and addresses for emergency contacts, hospital and doctors
Students who did not attend Springfield Public Schools last year will also need to provide a birth certificate.
We look forward to seeing everyone on August 6th!