May 8, 2013
Dear Harvard Park Community Families,
Thank you for entrusting your children to me and for supporting me during the four extraordinary years I have served as your principal. Harvard Park will remain near and dear to my heart as I accept the position of District 186’s Assistant Director of Human Resources July 1, 2013.
As I leave Harvard Park, I will take fond memories of the relationships we built. I encourage you to continue to dream big and share the great things we achieved. We dreamed big and increased our ISAT scores each year. Other highlights of our years together:
• A successful Extreme School Makeover with 1,500+ volunteers
• Winning the Avery Box Top Contest
• Our Husky basketball team and cheerleaders
• The wonderful sound of our starter strings
• The Reading Mentor Program
• The Compass Program
• Adopting School Uniforms
• Real Men Read
• Harvard Park Friends and all of our community volunteers
A community of love embraced Harvard Park, changing it and me forever. Please know that you, your student and every member of the Harvard Park family will remain etched in my heart forever. I will continue to dream big dreams for Harvard Park and challenge you to do the same.
Harvard Park is destined for greatness!
Dr. Kimberly L. Leverette