Again this year, the 6th & 7th graders will be rewarded with a trip to Knight's Action Park on May 21st and the 8th graders will be rewarded as they travel to Six Flags in St. Louis on May 18th.
We are very proud of our students that do such a good job of showing their Jaguar PRIDE. We believe this field trip will be a great motivator for them to continue the good work. It is the hope of the staff that ALL students will qualify for the end of the year trips at the end of May. In order for students to go on the trip, they must:
• return the signed permission slip with WORKING phone numbers
• return this contract, signed by both student & guardian
• pay the fees for the trip [Six Flags - $38 and Knight's Action Park - $22]
• be eligible according to contract requirements
• ATTENDANCE: 92% attendance for the school year
• BEHAVIOR: no suspensions during fourth quarter [bus or school]
• GRADES: passing all classes fourth quarter
• Field trips will not be cancelled unless the park closes
• Because of the up-front costs associated with each students RSVP [this form], only a partial refund will be given. [Six Flags - $30 and Knight's Action Park - $20]
• Refunds will not be given until all field trips are completed.