All eligible JMS 6th & 7th grade students will go on a trip to Knight's Action Park on May 24th.
What does my $22.00 include?
• Admission to Knight's Action Park
• Mini-Golf, Bumper Boats & Water Attractions
• Transportation to and from Knight's
• GRADES: passing all classes 4th quarter
• ATTENDANCE: 91% attendance from March 1 - May 24
• BEHAVIOR: no suspensions during 4th quarter
Students will receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the trip. After May 7th, a $10 refund will be given based upon full amount paid prior .
Students will have two options.
Students will ride the school bus back to JMS at 2:00 PM.
A parent/guardian will pick up his/her student at Knight's Action Park by 1:45 PM. The student and parent/guardian must check in with his/her teacher to verify that they will not ride the bus back to school. If the parent/guardian is not at the water park by 1:45 PM and has not checked in with the teacher by 1:45 PM, the student will ride the bus back to JMS with the others. No exceptions will be made!
What to Bring????
• Lunch will be provided — hot dog or hamburger, chips, one side, and a drink. Drinks and snacks from the concession stand or vending machines are not included.
• Swimsuit and towel
• $$$$ to rent a locker — teachers will NOT watch students' property. Each student is responsible for his/her own belongings.