Wednesday, September 14, 2011
• Attendance of 91%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch!
DAILY HEALTH TIP
What is clean fuel? The healthiest foods are vegetables, fruits, beans and lentils, nuts and seeds, and whole grains.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Pork Patties; Baked Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
6th GRADE PHYSICALS
All 6th grade students must have a physical. Please either bring in your completed physical form or proof of an appointment scheduled.
The JMS School Store is now open! Come buy school supplies at the cafeteria doors before school.
• GRANDPARENTS' DAY ~ Encourage your grandparents to come and have breakfast with you tomorrow, September 15th from 8-8:45AM. Please RSVP as soon as possible to Ms. Austin in the front office.
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• Yearbook Club ~ If you would like to have input and help create the JMS yearbook, please attend our yearbook informational meeting tomorrow, September 15th from 2:30-4PM. Questions? See Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
• 21st Century ~ 21st Century is back! Pick up an application in the Guidance Office.
• FACE Team Meeting ~ There will be a FACE Team meeting tomorrow at JMS. There will be two meetings that day to accommodate parent needs — one at 10AM and one at 6PM. If your parent attends the meeting for the ENTIRE TIME, you may come to school dressed down on Monday, September 19th.
• Fall Dance ~ Our next dance will be held on November 4th from 6-8PM. If you have 3 or more buddy room visits between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance. If you have ANY suspensions between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team. ~
• Cross Country ~ Practice from 2:30-4:15PM
• Girls' Basketball ~ 7th & 8th grade practice from 2:30-4PM
• Girls on Track ~ Meet in room 213 after school.
• Cheerleading Tryouts ~ Cheerleading tryouts will be held tomorrow [Sept. 15th] from 2:30-4PM. Please note that if you are on the dance team, you CANNOT tryout for cheerleading! If you have any questions, please see Ms. Block in room 219. Meet in Ms. Block's room immediately after school!
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!