Monday, September 19, 2011
• Attendance of 91%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch!
DAILY HEALTH TIP
When you eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, drink lots of water, and do your best to have good relationships with your family and friends, you help your body to create good health.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Baylee G., Gabrien S., Kamarie R., & Edward G.!
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Spicy Chicken Sandwiches; Carrots; Broccoli with Dip
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Oatmeal Breakfast Rounds
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
6th GRADE PHYSICALS
All 6th grade students must have a physical. Please either bring in your completed physical form or proof of an appointment scheduled.
The JMS School Store is now open! Come buy school supplies at the cafeteria doors before school.
Spirit Wear t-shirts & sweatshirts will be sold this week [Tuesday through Friday] during all lunch shifts.
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• 21st Century ~ 21st Century is back! Pick up an application in the Guidance Office.
• Fall Dance ~ Our next dance will be held on November 4th from 6-8PM. If you have 3 or more buddy room visits between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance. If you have ANY suspensions between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team. ~
• Cross Country ~ Practice from 2:30-4:15PM
• Girls' Basketball ~ 7th & 8th grade game at JMS against Blessed Sacrament at 4PM.
• Girls on Track ~ Meet today in room 213 after school.
• Cheerleading ~ All cheerleaders must stop by room 219 at some time today to get important information! Do not leave school without seeing Ms. Block today.
• 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ There will be an open gym for 6th, 7th & 8th grade boys' basketball on Wednesday from 2:30-4PM. See Coach Gass in room 220 for any further details.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
YEARBOOK CLUB BURGER KING NIGHT
Please support JMS Yearbook Club by attending the Burger King Benefit Night at 2900 S. 6th Street October 27th, from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
It is easy! Just order dinner and state that you are supporting Jefferson's Yearbook Club. You can even go through the drive through, just mention that you have the benefit night flyer before ordering.
Burger King will donate 20% of your purchase to JMS Yearbook Club.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!