Monday, December 12, 2011
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside today at lunch. Bring your jacket with you to the cafeteria. You will NOT be allowed to go back to your locker.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
If you like to bake muffins, biscuits, pancakes, cookies, or other treats, try replacing a fourth to a half of the white flour in your recipes with whole grain flour.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
No Birthdays Today
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Shredded Pork Sandwiches; Baked Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs & Sausage
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
Clubs & Activities
• Winter Music Program ~ Our Winter Music Program will be held tonight from 5:30-6:30PM.
• Family Fun Night ~ Family Fun Night is scheduled for tomorrow night from 5:30-7PM. Bring your parents, grandparents and other family members and have a great time!
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• JMS String Bags ~ There is a limited supply of JMS Jaguars string bags. See Mrs. Berendes in room 202 with your money to get one while they last! The bags cost $12 each.
STUDENT FILM CLUB AUDITIONS
The Student Film Club is hosting auditions for its new original film, Welcome to Wonder, which will start filming in January. Auditions are tomorrow from 7-9PM at the District Technology Building. For more information, pick up a flyer in the main office.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ NO PRACTICE TODAY!
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!