Wednesday, December 14, 2011
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside today at lunch. Bring your jacket with you to the cafeteria. You will NOT be allowed to go back to your locker.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
A bowl of popcorn can be a great whole grain snack. Make air-popped popcorn or choose low-fat microwave or already popped popcorn that doesn't have something unhealthy called trans-fats. Try sprinkling your popcorn with a little chili powder or some Italian seasoning.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Allison D., Shawn H., Kabria K., Imran T., & Alexa M.!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Macaroni & Cheese; Broccoli
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
Clubs & Activities
•Scholastic Bowl ~ Meet in room 212 after school today.
• Yearbook Club ~ Yearbook Club will meet tomorrow from 2:30-4PM in room 115.
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• JMS String Bags ~ There is a limited supply of JMS Jaguars string bags. See Mrs. Berendes in room 202 with your money to get one while they last! The bags cost $12 each.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• 7th & 8th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Study session from 2:30-4PM followed by practice from 4-6PM.
• 6th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Practice from 6-8PM.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!