Thursday, March 1, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Be sure to drink plenty of water while exercising. Energy and sports drinks won't give you an edge — they're mostly just sugar, and not too different from soda. Water is much better for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Cheyenne H., Aoriya J. & Javon Y.!
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Spicy Popcorn Chicken; Corn; Cole Slaw
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ The prices of yearbooks will increase as of March 1st. If you would like to get one at the current price of $20, see Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Limited quantities are available!
• Yearbook Club ~ Yearbook Club will meet today from 2:30-4PM.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• Golf Clinic ~ Golf clinic is back March 12, 13 & 15. Please pick up the registration and information outside of 110.
• Track ~ Track begins March 7th. Practice will begin at 2:45PM in the gym. Make sure you wear gym clothes.
1) A recent physical
2) Proof of insurance or Public Aid
3) You must have a completed athletic card on file in the office.
4) You must have had a 2.0 GPA at the semester.
A second tactic to discourage bullying is to repeatedly keep asking the bully WHY? If the bully says you look like a dork, ask them why, then keep asking them why until the bully gets annoyed.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!