Tuesday, March 27, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today as long as the weather cooperates.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Food manufacturers add salt to food because they think people like food with a salty taste. Health experts think that it would be better to have people add a little salt to their foods if they want to instead of having food companies add lots of salt.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Natyara W., Chase T. & Mr. Blunk!
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Taco Burgers with Cheese Cups & Lettuce Cups; Corn
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Rounds
7th grade boys will not be allowed to have chips, extra drinks or condiments today due to their behavior yesterday.
Please remember to pick up trays & trash and push in your chairs!
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ Order your yearbook today! See Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
• Yearbook Club ~ You will have a mandatory meeting after school today and Thursday. You must attend these two meetings!
• Book Give-Away ~ Today, all boys get a free book at lunch. Boys only get your free book before lunch in the front lobby.
• Southeast Poms ~ Attention all 8th graders interested in trying out for the Southeast Poms. There will be a mandatory parents' meeting on March 28th at 6PM at Southeast in room 106. There are flyers posted in the main office for more information. Tryout packets will be available at the meeting.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• Track ~ Track practice after school Monday through Wednesday. Track meet Thursday.
• Cheerleaders ~ Cheerleaders must turn in their uniforms by the end of this week. If you don't, you will have to pay for the uniform.
FAMILY GAME NIGHT
Families and friends are invited to Jefferson's Family Game Night. Come out for a night of fun & games!
FRESHMEN FORWARD 2012
Freshmen Forward is a three-day freshmen orientation that will be held Tuesday, August 7th, Wednesday, August 8th, and Thursday, August 9th. Freshmen Forward will run from 8:24AM-2:17PM all 3 days. Incoming freshmen will have the opportunity to interact with other freshmen, upperclassmen, teachers, and administrators. Sessions will include information to help make the transition to high school a smooth one.
When you are friends with someone you show respect to each other both at school and outside of school. If you are friends with someone you trust each other and share your secrets with each other. Friends also help each other out.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!