Wednesday, March 28, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today as long as the weather cooperates.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Eating too much salt all the time can lead to high blood pressure, which is not good for us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Popcorn Chicken; Broccoli & Cauliflower in Cheese Sauce; Rolls with Butter & Jelly; French Bread Pizza
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
Please remember to pick up trays & trash and push in your chairs!
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ Order your yearbook today! See Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
• Yearbook Club ~ You will have a mandatory meeting after school tomorrow. You must attend this meetings!
• Vote for the Best ~ Attention all 8th graders: The yearbook will contain a page of superlatives for your class! At lunch today, you can vote for one boy and one girl for each of the following:
Most likely to succeed
Most likely to be a comedian
Best School Spirit
• Southeast Poms ~ Attention all 8th graders interested in trying out for the Southeast Poms. There will be a mandatory parents' meeting tonight at 6PM at Southeast in room 106. There are flyers posted in the main office for more information. Tryout packets will be available at the meeting.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• Track ~ Track practice after school Monday through Wednesday. Track meet Thursday.
• Cheerleaders ~ Cheerleaders must turn in their uniforms by the end of this week. If you don't, you will have to pay for the uniform.
FRESHMEN FORWARD 2012
Freshmen Forward is a three-day freshmen orientation that will be held Tuesday, August 7th, Wednesday, August 8th, and Thursday, August 9th. Freshmen Forward will run from 8:24AM-2:17PM all 3 days. Incoming freshmen will have the opportunity to interact with other freshmen, upperclassmen, teachers, and administrators. Sessions will include information to help make the transition to high school a smooth one.
When you are friends with someone you show respect to each other both at school and outside of school. If you are friends with someone you trust each other and share your secrets with each other. Friends also help each other out.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!