Tuesday, September 11, 2012
• Attendance of at least 93%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
Today is the 11th anniversary of the biggest tragedy on American soil. We would like to salute and remember all of our military troops, police officers, firemen, and other first responders that keep us safe each and every day.
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• T-shirts worn under uniform polo shirts must be a uniform shirt color.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Hot Dogs; Cheeseburgers; Chicken Nuggets; Sloppy Joes; Mexican Rice
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Waffles
EVERYONE must go through the lunch line and get a lunch. Don't forget that you must take a fruit or a vegetable. We will not go outside for at least 15 minutes to allow sufficient eating time. You will be dismissed by tables.
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
IMSA ~ If you are interested in joining IMSA, you may pick up an application from room 206 or room 218. Applications are due Monday, September 17th. If you were in IMSA last year, see Ms. Wright for your application. See Ms. Wright or Mrs. Horstman with any questions.
Yearbook Club ~ Yearbook Club will host its 1st meeting for the school year on Wednesday in room 215 from 2:30-4PM. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have questions or need more information, please see Mrs. Nosa in room 215.
Cross Country ~ Practice today from 2:45-4PM. There will be an activity bus.
Girls' Basketball ~ There will be practice for 6th, 7th & 8th grade girls from 4-5:15PM Monday through Thursday. If you are not going to 21st Century, you must leave the building after school and return at 4PM. You may NOT wander the building after school until it is time for practice.
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!