Friday, September 14, 2012
• Attendance of at least 93%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• T-shirts worn under uniform polo shirts must be a uniform shirt color.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
Happy birthday to .......
Kale L., Justin R., Jerome J., Michael H., & Trevion D.!
Main Entree: Mini Corn Dogs; Grilled Cheese, Chicken Patties; Sweet Potato Tator Tots; Chicken Salad; Lunchables; Sandwiches
Lettuce, cheese & salsa will be on the salad bar.
Monday's Breakfast: Bagels & Cream Cheese
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
IMSA ~ If you are interested in joining IMSA, you may pick up an application from room 206 or room 218. Applications are due Monday, September 17th. If you were in IMSA last year, see Ms. Wright for your application. See Ms. Wright or Mrs. Horstman with any questions.
Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
Lockers ~ You may go to your lockers only before school, before lunch, after lunch, & after school. This includes any student going to gym class. If you choose to go to your lockers at the wrong time, your locker will be booted and you will have to carry ALL of your books ALL day long.
6th Grade Girls' Basketball ~ Basketball game against Grant tomorrow at WMS — B team at 8AM & A team at 8:45AM
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!