Wednesday, September 26, 2012
• Attendance of at least 94%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• T-shirts worn under uniform polo shirts must be a uniform shirt color.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
• No hoodies may be worn in the classroom.
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Chicken Alfredo; Chicken Patties; Gilardi Cheese Sticks; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
Rebecca Caudill Award Winners ~ The winners of the 1st Rebecca Caudill Award drawing for 2012-2013 school year are:
• Madison L., who read Anything But Typical & wins $10, a book & pencils.
• Dalton W., who read The Strange Case of Origami Yoda & wins $5, a book & pencils.
• Mackenzie E., who read Smile & wins $1, a book & a bookmark.
• Emma H., who read Black Radishes & wins a book, pencils & school supplies.
• Skylar P., who read How to Survive Middle School & wins a book, pencils & school supplies.
Keep reading the Rebecca Caudill books & win in next month's drawing!
Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
Lockers ~ You may go to your lockers only before school, before lunch, after lunch, & after school. This includes any student going to gym class. If you choose to go to your lockers at the wrong time, your locker will be booted and you will have to carry ALL of your books ALL day long.
Cross Country ~ NO practice today!
Voluntary cross country practice on Saturday at 1PM at Koke Mill Church. Wear clothes that can get dirty and bring water.
7th & 8th Grade Girls' Basketball ~ Home game today at 3:30PM against Christ the King. Please remember to show respect and to display good sportsmanship.
SSHS Cheerleading Camp ~ Learn a cheer/dance with the SSHS cheerleaders!
Who: Girls in grades 3-8
What: Cheerleading Day Camp
When: October 12th 4-7:30PM; October 13th 10AM
Where: Southeast High School
• $30 per girl
• Girls receive a Subway sandwich on Friday during practice.
• Each participant will receive a free camp t-shirt.
• Free admission to the football game for participants.
• Limited spots available.
• Registration ends on Friday, Sept. 28th
Questions? Contact Coach Stephanie Jeczalik at email@example.com
SHS Annual Youth Cheerleading Clinic ~ The SHS cheerleaders will be hosting their annual youth cheerleading clinic Saturday, October 13th from 9AM-12PM in the SHS annex and new gym. Registration begins at 8:30AM. The cost is $25 per participant. All registration paperwork and money is due by Friday, October 5th. We are also selling previous years' cheerleading uniforms for $10 per garment. All Pre-K through 8th grade future SHS cheerleaders welcome! Any questions? Contact head coach Nora Povse at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 525-3100, ext. 160.
Registration forms are available in the Guidance Office.
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!