Monday, October 15, 2012
• Attendance of at least 94%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• T-shirts worn under uniform polo shirts must be a uniform shirt color.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
• No hoodies may be worn in the classroom.
• NO sagging!
Happy birthday to .......
No Birthdays Today!
Main Entree: BBQ Riblets; Chicken Patties; Cheese Pizza; Green Beans
Please remember your fruit or vegetable so we do not have to stop our lunch line and wait on you!
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Sausage on a Biscuit
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Math Night ~ Math Night will be held tomorrow night from 5:30-6:30PM. We will have games to play with prizes for the winners, gifts for all JMS students in attendance plus free walking tacos for dinner! There will also be an unannounced surprise for all JMS students & staff in attendance. Please return your green RSVP forms to your math teacher ASAP!
• Yearbook Club ~ Meeting Wednesday from 2:30-4PM in room 215. See you there!
• Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
• PBIS Reward Assembly ~ Our 1st PBIS reward assembly will be held on Monday, October 29th & will be staff vs students dodgeball! In order to attend, you may not have any referrals, buddy rooms or tardies through Monday, October 22nd. Participants will be chosen from PRIDE card drawings.
• Lockers ~ You may go to your lockers only before school, before lunch, after lunch, & after school. This includes any student going to gym class. If you choose to go to your lockers at the wrong time, your locker will be booted and you will have to carry ALL of your books ALL day long.
If you go to a buddy room on the day of a game or open gym, you CANNOT attend the game or open gym. This applies to everyone INCLUDING team players!
• 6th, 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball ~ Practice today from 4-5:15PM
• 8th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Tryouts tonight from 6-8PM for 8th grade boys only!
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!