Monday, April 15, 2013
• Attendance of at least 94%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• Do NOT let people into the building! You compromise the safety of the entire school. Anyone doing this will be issued severe consequences!
• Scarves are not a part of your uniform. Therefore, scarves should not be worn even as a belt.
• Students are not allowed in the teachers' lounge at any time for any reason.
• Cell phones are to be turned off and stored in your locker during the school day. If the phone is seen or heard, it will be taken and a parent will have to come to school to retrieve it. At no time should students use their phones to video tape or photograph at school. Consequences will be issued.
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Taco Burgers; Chicken Patties; Gilardi Cheese Sticks with Sauce; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Show Choir ~ There is NO Show Choir practice today. There is only practice for the students who are participating in contest.
• JMS Beta Club ~ Beta Club t-shirt order forms are available in room 113 and 110. Place your order by Friday, April 19th. T-shirts cost $10 each.
• National Library Month ~ The winners from the National Library Contest are:
Jar 1 ~ Kaylee Q.
Jar 2 ~ Quintayvis M.
Jar 3 ~ Marissa H.
Friday's question was "How many total books are in our library?"
Audrey S. guessed 8150. She was the closest to the actual amount of 7578. Congratulations, Audrey!
Thank you to everyone who participated in the contests last week. Winners should pick up their prizes in the library. Don't forget ~ the Jaguar Reading Award for April will be announced on Wednesday, April 17th.
• Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. There are a limited number left. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
• Kohl's Gotta Dance! ~ St. John's Children's Hospital & Kohl's Cares are sponsoring FREE dance classes for students in grades 6-10. For more information, go to sjchildrens.org
• LLCC College for Kids ~ LLCC's Youth Services Program and the Athletics Department are excited to offer summer 2013 classes and camps for students who have completed Kindergarten through 8th grade as of Spring 2013. For more information, pick up an informational application packet from the bulletin board in the main lobby.
If you go to a buddy room or in-house on the day of a game, you CANNOT attend the game. This applies to everyone INCLUDING team players!
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114. JMS spirit wear can be purchased in room 109 from Mrs. Taylor.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!