Friday, May 10, 2013
This week's Focused Instructional Practice strategy is: INFERENCING
Happy birthday to .......
Hannah M. & Bridget E.!
Main Entree: Grilled Cheese; Spicy Chicken Strips; BBQ Meatball Sub; Meatloaf Sandwiches; Vegetable Soup
Monday's Breakfast: Frittatas
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• IMSA ~ The final IMSA meeting of the year will be Monday. If you were unable to attend the meeting this week and plan to attend on Monday, you must see Ms. Wright or Mrs. Hortstman today!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• SSHS Show Choir ~ The Southeast High School show choir is holding auditions for all incoming 8th graders. Auditions will be held on Monday from 3:30-6:30PM. If you are interested in auditioning, please see Ms. Harrison for more information.
• Title I Surveys ~ Title I surveys have been distributed for families to fill out. These must be returned no later than May 23rd. Those students who return surveys to Mr. Klasing by the due date will receive a treat from him.
• Kohl's Gotta Dance! ~ St. John's Children's Hospital & Kohl's Cares are sponsoring FREE dance classes for students in grades 6-10. For more information, go to sjchildrens.org
• LLCC College for Kids ~ LLCC's Youth Services Program and the Athletics Department are excited to offer summer 2013 classes and camps for students who have completed Kindergarten through 8th grade as of Spring 2013. For more information, pick up an informational application packet from the bulletin board in the main lobby.
If you go to a buddy room or in-house on the day of a game, you CANNOT attend the game. This applies to everyone INCLUDING team players!
• Track ~ This week's track schedule:
Today ~ No practice
Saturday ~ Sectional track meet at Springfield High School at 9AM
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114. JMS spirit wear can be purchased in room 109 from Mrs. Taylor.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!