Tuesday, May 14, 2013
This week's Focused Instructional Practice strategy is: CAUSE AND EFFECT
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Salisbury Steak; Spicy Chicken Strips; Breaded Pork Patties; Stuffing; Mashed Potatoes & Gravy; Rolls
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbook Club ~ The end of the year party for Yearbook Club will be held today from 2:30-4PM in room 215. Any questions, see Mrs. Nosa.
• Library Books ~ There is a cart of books in the entrance to the library. These books are free to any student or teacher. Stop by and pick out a great book!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• Title I Surveys ~ Title I surveys have been distributed for families to fill out. These must be returned no later than May 23rd. Those students who return surveys to Mr. Klasing by the due date will receive a treat from him.
• Track ~ Track practice on today & Thursday this week.
• UIS Women's Basketball Girls' Basketball Camp ~ The University of Illinois-Springfield Women's Basketball 2013 Girls' Basketball Individual Camp for 4-8 grade girls will be held June 17-20 from 9AM-4PM. See the bulletin board in the main lobby for more information.
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!