Wednesday, May 15, 2013
This week's Focused Instructional Practice strategy is: CAUSE AND EFFECT
Happy birthday to .......
Emily S. & Ronelle D.!
Main Entree: Macaroni & Cheese; Chicken Strips; Cheeseburgers; Chicken Salad; Baked Beans; Breadsticks
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Tac-Gos
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• 7th Grade WEB Leaders ~ If you received a letter stating that you are a WEB Leader, please remember that you MUST attend Spring Play Day tomorrow from 2:30-4PM in the gym. There will be activity buses to take you home at 4PM. If you have not turned in your signed parent form, please do so ASAP!
• Library Books ~ There is a cart of books in the entrance to the library. These books are free to any student or teacher. Stop by and pick out a great book!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• Title I Surveys ~ Title I surveys have been distributed for families to fill out. These must be returned no later than May 23rd. Those students who return surveys to Mr. Klasing by the due date will receive a treat from him.
• Track ~ Track practice Thursday this week.
• UIS Women's Basketball Girls' Basketball Camp ~ The University of Illinois-Springfield Women's Basketball 2013 Girls' Basketball Individual Camp for 4-8 grade girls will be held June 17-20 from 9AM-4PM. See the bulletin board in the main lobby for more information.
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!