Friday, May 24, 2013
Please let Mrs. Frye know if you have moved recently so she can update her files.
Happy birthday to .......
Markionna T., Latona F., Timmothy R., Elena W., Jordan W., Dylan P., Kendell S., Kennesha L., & Caliease L.!
Main Entree: BBQ Chicken on a Bun; Chicken Fajitas over Rice; Spicy Chicken Sandwiches & Wraps; Regular Chicken Sandwiches & Wraps; Carrots
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Pancakes & Breakfast Bagels
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Library Books ~ There is a cart of books in the entrance to the library. These books are free to any student or teacher. Stop by and pick out a great book!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• State Fair Mega Pass ~ If you would like an order form for an Illinois State Fair Mega Pass, please see Mrs. Frye in the main office.
• UIS Girl Tech 2013 ~ Join the UIS Computer Science Department for 2 days of fun exploring technology during Girl Tech 2013 on June 13 & 14 from 8:30AM-5PM on the UIS campus. Registration fee is $30 per girl. Registration deadline is June 6th.
• Track ~ All track athletes need to turn in uniforms ASAP to Mr. Blunk or Mr. Taylor. If uniforms are not returned, a fine will be issued to you.
• UIS Women's Basketball Girls' Basketball Camp ~ The University of Illinois-Springfield Women's Basketball 2013 Girls' Basketball Individual Camp for 4-8 grade girls will be held June 17-20 from 9AM-4PM. See the bulletin board in the main lobby for more information.
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!