Monday, August 25, 2008
Respect yourself. • Respect others. • Respect property.
It is never ok to be disruptive. It is never ok to be hurtful.
This is a 1:30PM dismissal day!
No passes should be issued during class time! If students are found in the hallway, they will be escorted back to your room.
Main Entree: Mini Corn Dogs; French Fries; Corn
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Poptarts
It is very important that you come to school everyday! Come to school and be prepared to learn each and every day of the school year.
JMS requires the following uniform style of dress for all students:
• 3-4 button solid color collared polo shirt in gray, yellow, white, or navy blue
• Solid crewneck sweatshirt in gray, yellow, white, or navy blue (no hood or zipper)
• Solid color pants in khaki, navy blue, or black (no denim, cargo, or sweatpants)
• No baggy clothing - pants must fit at the waist or belt
• No writing, emblems, logos, words, or numbers on clothing
• Capri pants or shorts in khaki, navy blue, or black may be worn until September 30th or after April 30th. Shorts must be at the middle finger length.
• No skirts or dresses (exception - religious objection)
• Excessively long shirts must be tucked in
• The only shirt that may be worn under the uniform shirt is a tucked in short sleeved white t-shirt!
Our fall fund raiser kicks off today! All of your information can be found in your packet. All orders must be paid for in advance. Checks should be made payable to Jefferson Middle School. The last day to turn in your orders and money will be Monday, September 8th. No late orders will be accepted! Delivery will be in approximately 3 weeks after the orders are submitted.
Open house is tonight! Come at 5:30 PM for hot dogs, chips and cookies. Your parents will be following your daily schedule from 6 - 7:30 PM and meet all of your teachers. Be sure to tell your parents!
Remember our school expectations:
Respect Yourself • Respect Others • Respect Property
READING COMPREHENSION IS OUR FOCUS!