Wednesday, November 2, 2011
• Attendance of 91%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be going outside today at lunch.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Don't get locked into eating vegetables the same way all the time. For example, you can have green beans by themselves, with pasta and tomato sauce, in vegetable soup, or even chopped up in your rice.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
No Birthdays Today
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Catfish Fillets with Buns, Hot Sauce or Tartar Sauce, Onions; Cole Slaw; Corn
A la Carte:
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
Clubs & Activities
• Bake Sale ~ Ms. Joost's classes will be hosting a bake sale in order to raise money for the United Way tomorrow and Friday. We will be selling these items for 25¢ & 50¢. Thank you so much for your support towards the United Way!
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• Yearbook Club ~ Yearbook Club will meet Thursday, November 3rd, at 2:30PM in room 115.
• Fall Dance ~ Our next dance will be held on Friday from 6-8PM. If you have 3 or more buddy room visits between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance. If you have ANY suspensions between 9/12 and 11/4, you will NOT be allowed to attend the dance.
Tickets will be sold during lunch shifts today, tomorrow & Friday. Tickets cost $3 if purchased in advance and $5 at the door. If you want to dress up in a Halloween costume, there will be a $2 charge at the door.
• Twilight Bowling ~ Yearbook club will be hosting its 1st Twilight Bowling fundraiser on November 10th from 9PM-11PM. The tickets will be sold during lunch shifts on November 7th & 8th for $15. Payment plans are available. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• 6th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Practice today from 6-8PM
• 7th & 8th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Meet in Coach Gass' room immediately after school. Bring something to study. Practice will be held from 4-6PM.
• Girls on Track ~ Meet today after school in room 213
• Athletic Physicals ~ ALL athletic physicals must be turned in by the end of the day today.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!