Monday, August 27, 2012
• Attendance of at least 93%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
Regular dismissal today ~ 2:30PM!
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
Happy birthday to ..... Aidan M.!
Main Entree: Hot Ham & Cheese; Chicken Patties; Baked Beans
Today we will start our salad bar. Your fruits and salad will be there for you to help yourself. One of our staff will be there to help you.
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Pizza
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
Girls on Track ~ Girls on Track is still looking for 6th thru 8th grade girls who would like to join a fun, enriching program that combines a self-esteem boosting curriculum with running. See Mrs. Winters in room 201 for details or pick up a pink flyer from any history teacher.
Cross Country ~ Practice will begin today, August 27th from 2:30-4:15PM. You must have a physical on file in order to practice. You will meet in the gym.
Girls Basketball ~ Tryouts for 7th & 8th grade girls will begin today, August 27th from 4-5:15PM in the gym. If you are coming to tryouts, you must have a physical on file. You will not be allowed to hang out in the building between 2:30 & 4PM. You will need to make arrangements to be back here by 4PM. You MUST go home after school! If you have any questions, please see Mr. Barnes.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!