July 20, 2012 102 photos
Congratulations to the following students for being honored as Student of the Week. Job Well Done!
Robert Sager and Kierra Jones-Ms. Kissel
Timbree Watts-Mr. Roberts
Moiche James and Vanita Carter-Mr. Dabbs
Sara House and Jqwesha White- Mr. Calderon
Emma Kromah and Kenlon Bridgeford-Mr. Calderon
David Powell and Tyrice Hall-Ms. Armstrong
Amelia Paries-Mr. Casey
Jayden Collins and Dominick Hudson-Ms. Burris
Torrell Lipert-Ms. Reed
Berdine Garner-Mike Garcia
Tearis Perry and Petor Kromah-Mr. Dulski
James Rucker and Hallie Griffin-Mr. Powell
Wesslyn Kulavic and Austin Hazelrigg-Ms. Hanson
Steven Seitz and Darsean Walker -Ms. Johnson
July 12, 2012 9 photos
Lanphier Summer Academy is excited to start our Read 5 and Beyond Program. All the books have arrived and there are some amazing selections. All students will have the opportunity to choose their books on Monday! If you would like to volunteer and assist, please contact the Summer Academy Office.
Student of the Week
Please click on the Summer Academy Teacher's Link on the left and you can access their lesson plans, email address and Summer Website.
Summer Food Service Program
Anyone 18 years and younger can receive a free meal at Lanphier High School for breakfast and lunch.
Service will be only Monday-Thursday
Breakfast 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Lunch 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
No Meals Will Be Served On July 4, 2012
Adult meals will be available at a nominal charge.
Please take advantage of this amazing opportunity.
June 11- July 19th - Monday thru Thursday.
• Hours will be 7:45am to 12:30pm including Breakfast and Lunch, which will be at no cost for students.
• There will be an opportunity for students to earn up to 1.0 credit hours.
• This is for all Lanphier students including incoming 9th graders.
• Credit Recovery and Enrichment opportunities will be available.
• There will be two sessions daily including on-line and classroom based classes with teachers leading instruction.
• Register immediately! Questions?
Contact Mr. Lyn Williams or Mrs. Wyndie Williams 525-3080