Our next FACE meeting will be Thursday, March 7, at 4:45 pm in the Community Room.
Explore Our FACE Team
What is F.A.C.E.?
Matheny-Withrow needs your voice, energy and time! The F.A.C.E. team meets monthly to learn and set goals for the year to support student achievement.
Our mission as a Family & Community Engagement (F.A.C.E.) at Matheny-Withrow Elementary School is to promote and encourage communication between parents, teachers, administration and the community. The four Family and Community Engagement principles are:
- Building a welcoming and supportive environment/culture
- Enhancing communication at all levels
- Empowering parents in decision-making
- Deepening our F.A.C.E. system
F.A.C.E. Team meetings are held on the last Wednesday of each month at 5:30pm in the library.
2018-2019 Monthly FACE Meetings
- District 186 Community Resource Page - Here you will find dental, medical, housing, utilities and other resources.
- 2-1-1 is a one-stop connection to the local services 24/7, accessible to everyone, toll-free, with multilingual capabilities. Simply dial 2-1-1 or call 1-888-865-9903
- Contact our Parent Educator, Michelle Morris, for more information.