Please remember that the safety of the children is the number
one concern that all of us share. With this in mind, following a few simple parking lot rules will help ensure that even the busiest traffic times are safe times for all the children. Remember, saving a few seconds of your time is never more important than safety.
- Traffic flow is one-way only. Enter the parking lot from the north entrance only. Exit through the south drive.
- Never pass a school bus that is loading or unloading students. Not only is this dangerous, it is illegal.
- If you pick up your child from school, pull into a marked parking spot and walk to the front of the school. Do not leave your car anywhere else in the parking lot except in a marked parking spot. Students have been instructed to wait for you in the “yellow safe zone” until you meet them there.
- Never beckon a child to come across the parking lot to meet you. Children are never allowed to walk onto the parking lot without an adult’s hand.
- Whenever possible, use the sidewalk on the south side of the lot to walk the length of the parking lot.
Thank you for setting a good example for the children by following these safety rules.