A Few Quick Tips
- Computer doc must be on the right or bottom. The MOBI menu is on the left.
- Be sure both the MOBI and Pen are charging.
- Label everything. (Use a school, room number, department, teacher name)
- Quit other applications, don't just close.
- Have a charging plan! MOBIs won't charge on a computer that is sleeping.
- Turn on the computer and log into your account
- Wait for the Device Manager icon to appear in the Menu Bar at the top of your screen
- Plug the receiver for the MOBI into the USB port.
- Turn on MOBI
- Open Device Manager from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Click on eInstruction Device Manager
- Go to Options and click on Discover Devices
- Your MOBI should show up with a green check mark.
- Open Device Manager again and click on Workspace, or click the Workspace icon on the Mobi
A Few Additional Tips
Having problems with the MOBI disconnecting after your computer goes to sleep?
Quit device manager before sleeping
Remove USB RF adapter
Open device manager
Attach USB RF adapter
If you have a new laptop and the MOBI is not working, your MOBI might need an update.