- Friendly reminder: Students please remove your hats, hoods and headphones as you enter the building.
- In celebration of 7th graders having the highest attendance percentage, there will be an attendance celebration during 7th grade lunch shift.
- Starting on Monday, we will have a grade level attendance competition. This competition will run from December 3 through December 14. The grade level with the highest percentage above 91 will receive a reward.
- Code Club will meet on Monday in room 209.
- Reminder 6th grade girls who are interested in playing volleyball, tryouts will be today after school from 2:30 - 5. Be in the gym by no later than 2:40. There will be an activity bus at 5.
- The most anticipated PBIS activity of the year is almost here! For those who are interested in attending the Glow Dance, be on your very best behavior from now until winter break. The dance is free to those who do not have any office referrals starting Monday november 26th through Dec. 14th. There will be an epic light show while students show off their glow gear and dance! Mrs. Nicholas is ready to teach you all how to do the Macarena with all of her glowing bling!
- Starting next week we will have student speakers doing the announcements. WMS will have the honor of hearing a different student do the announcements each day next week. Each day the students will introduce themselves before doing the announcements. Stay tuned for next week to hear some of your friends do the the morning announcements. If you would like an opportunity to do the morning announcements, please be sure to fill out an application from your math teacher.
- 7th and 8th grade boys will have practice Sunday from 9-11
- 8th Grade girls who attended volleyball tryouts the list is posted in the lobby.
November 30th Announcements
December 1, 2018