- Teachers please take a look at your email for those students who have made the Million Word Club! Million Word Club members are to come to the Library for a brief club meeting directly after these announcements. It IS sweet to be a Million Word Club member - achievement matters!
- Congratulations to Donovan McBride, Ronne Curtis, Kimberly Stewart, and Justin Readus-Fuller! Their artwork was chosen to be included in the “Art is Exceptional” exhibit at the Springfield Art Association. The exhibit will be up through January 25 and is free to the public. Take this opportunity and go see their work in the show!
- Auditions for Blue and Gold Choir will be held on January 15th in room 107. If you would like to audition for Blue and Gold Choir, and were unable to attend the informational meeting held Tuesday, please see Ms. Bull before the 15th.
- Students if you would like the opportunity to purchase a refurbished DELL desktop computer for $50, please see the information contained on the WMS website. These computers are completely updated with the latest software and would make a great addition to your educational backpack. Forms are also available in the front office.
- A reminder students. Breakfast starts at 7:30. All students arriving between the times of 7:30 to 7:50 and planning to eat breakfast should eat during these scheduled times. Students should not be waiting for the 7:50 bell if you have arrived before that time. Breakfast is limited after 7:50.
- Students please remember to take of your hats and hoods when entering the building. Students should also be mindful of cell phones and earbuds in the building. These items should be off and out of sight in the school.
January 11th Announcements
January 11, 2019