- Today’s Be here bingo number is 55
- The black history trivia question from Friday, Which scientist helped southern farmers by finding hundreds of new uses for sweet potatoes and peanuts? The correct answer is GEORGE WASHINGTON CARVER. At this time if you would send the 20 students from your email to the guidance office to get a prize. BHM Trivia Question # 2- Who is acclaimed the greatest basketball player of all time?
- Today, February 4, Burger King will be hosting a Benefit Bash for WMS from 4 to 8. If you dine at Burger King on South Grand Burger King will donate 20% of sales to WMS. What a Whopper of a Deal!
- This year we will have a black history variety show on February 26th. We are looking for participants to perform in the following capacities, sing, dance, read poetry, spoken word, rap an act on or by an African American. If this is something that you would like to do please plan on meeting today, February 4th in room 124. Please come prepared to perform your act.
- We will be hosting a Valentine’s Dance on Valentines day. The dance will be directly after school. Dance admission will be $2. This will also be a jeans day for $2.
February 4th Announcements
February 4, 2019