- 7th grade tutoring will be in room 208 tomorrow after school. Talk to your teachers before you come and bring your work with you.
- We will be hosting our fundraiser kickoff today with Century Resources. This fundraiser will be used to help fund end of the year activities and grade level field trips. We will be calling students by grade level for the assembly today.
- We will be hosting a Valentine’s Dance on Valentines day. The dance will be directly after school on Thursday, February 14th. Admission to the dance will be $2. Also, on February 14, students can pay $2 to be out of uniform. Happy Valentines Day.
- Student reminders: If the weather allows, we will be going outside. Students are reminded to take their coats and other outerwear with them before heading to the cafeteria. Please go to your locker prior to coming outside. Also, students please remember to walk quietly in the hallways; on the right side, speaking in a level one voice. Students should not be running in the hallways or have open food.
- Today’s Be here Bingo Number is G55 and B7
- Yesterday’s BHM Trivia Question Which African American boxer became the first to win the world heavyweight boxing championship? The correct answer: JACK JOHNSON
- Today’s BHM trivia question; Who wrote the 1982 novel The Color Purple?
February 6th Announcements
February 6, 2019