- Code Club will meet on Monday in room 209. You must know how you are getting home before staying for the club. We will take our picture for the yearbook that night.
- 7th grade tutoring will be in room 208 Monday next week instead of Thursday. Talk to your teachers before you come and bring your work with you.
- We will be hosting a Valentine’s Dance on Valentines day. The dance will be directly after school on Thursday, February 14th. Admission to the dance will be $2. Also, on February 14, students can pay $2 to be out of uniform. Happy Valentines Day.
- Any student placed on re-entry or on a focus plan should be checking in room 111A in the morning and afternoon. Students on plans or needing CICO forms, should check in 111A in the morning and not 115. If a student needs to talk to Mr. Mahone or Mr. Richardson, they must make an appointment and receive a pass from their teachers. Students should not be in room 115 without a pass or prior arrangement.
- Student reminders: If the weather allows, we will be going outside. Students are reminded to take their coats and other outerwear with them before heading to the cafeteria. Please go to your locker prior to coming outside. Also, students please remember to walk quietly in the hallways; on the right side, speaking in a level one voice. Students should not be running in the hallways or have open food.
- Congratulations to our Million Word Club members! All members of this club are now wearing their shirts with jeans at no cost every single Friday. If you want more information on how to become a Million Word Club member, talk to person wearing a Million Word Club shirt today. They will show you how to find your word count in A.R. Read and succeed!
- Yesterday’s BHM Trivia Question;Who is the first American woman astronaut to travel in space? The correct answer, Mae Jemison. Please send the winning students listed on the google document to the guidance office to claim their prize.
- Today’s BHM trivia question; Madame C.J. Walker was the first black woman to become a millionaire by inventing these products for black women.
- Today’s Be here bingo number is B 11.
February 8th Announcements
February 8, 2019