- Code Club will meet on today in room 209. You must know how you are getting home before staying for the club. We will take our picture for the yearbook that night.
- 7th grade tutoring will be in room 208 today after school. Please make sure you bring your work with you and are in room 208 by 2:40. There will not be tutoring on Thursday this week.
- The Library will only be open for check-out with a teacher today. Mrs Daniels will not be present for student check-out. Teachers please see Ms. Tiller if you need user/password information for student library assistance. No students should be present in the library at lunch.
- Student reminders: If the weather allows, we will be going outside. Students are reminded to take their coats and other outerwear with them before heading to the cafeteria. Please go to your locker prior to coming outside. Also, students please remember to walk quietly in the hallways; on the right side, speaking in a level one voice. Students should not be running in the hallways or have open food.
- Friday’s BHM Trivia Question: Madame C.J. Walker was the first black woman to become a millionaire by inventing these products for black women. The correct answer is an hair product line. Please check the google list and send the winners to the guidance office to claim their prize at the conclusion of announcements.
- Today’s BHM trivia question: Alvin Ailey Jr. formed a troupe that became world famous for what art form?
- Today’s Be here bingo number is N 32.
- We will be hosting a Valentine’s Dance on Valentines day. The dance will be directly after school on Thursday, February 14th. Admission to the dance will be $2. Also, on February 14, students can pay $2 to be out of uniform. Happy Valentines Day.
February 11th Announcements
February 11, 2019