- PBIS is a positive behavioral intervention put into place here at WMS. Prizes are awarded to those students who have earned Brag Tags for “doing the right thing.” Be sure to turn your Brag Tags in to the appropriate grade level bin in the front lobby in order to earn special prizes throughout the year.
- 7th and 8th grade girls basketball tryouts will be held next week on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 - 4. Please bring your shoes and clothes to school with you.
- Cheerleading tryouts will begin next Tuesday, Sept 3rd. Tryouts will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 2:30 until 4. Tryouts on Friday will be until 5. Students should make arrangements for pick up on Friday. Permission slips for cheerleading can be picked up in the front lobby. If you have further questions, please see Ms. Castro. Cheerleading tryouts will be held in the cafeteria.
- Also on Tuesday, there will be a Wellness Class starting after school with Mr. Ruble. If you are interested in being a part of the Wellness class, please let Mr. Ruble know. There only room for 15 boys and 15 girls.
- Please come and support the WMS Baseball team tonight in their game against Lincoln Junior High in Lincoln IL at 4:30. The school’s address is 208 Broadway St, Lincoln, IL. The bus for the players will be leaving WMS at 3:15.
- Students and teachers there will be no school on Monday, September 2 for the Labor Day Holiday.
- Don’t forget to turn in the agenda, binder, and grade checks from today’s lesson first thing when you get to school next week. They go in the blue bins in the front lobby.
- Reminder to students: Please be respectful of guest teachers or substitutes in the building. Students are expected to follow school-wide and classroom expectations at all times.
- This week’s Social Goal: I can incorporate learned school-wide and classroom expectations to have a productive school year.
August 30th Announcements
August 30, 2019