1. All volleyball players need to turn in their clean uniforms to Coach Rauch as soon as possible.
2. Teachers: If one of your students are wearing, they also should have an orange wristband on as well. Any student without a wristband is out of dress code and should be sent to the office. The student should have received a wristband from their winning teacher this morning.
Again, the winning classes are:
Mrs. Barham-period 7
Mrs. Sevener-block 4
Mr. Champion-block 3
Ms. Kim Smith-block 4
Mrs. Lookis-period 5
Ms. Harbour-Period 5
Congratulations to all the winning students. Continue to be tardy free!
3. Remember that the Warrior Pride store is open today during all lunch shifts. You must bring your pride cards with you to lunch.
4. As most of you know, an earthquake and tsunami struck Japan last week. Lives were lost and towns were demolished. During this devastating time in Japan, we can show our community, city, and state that WMS is a school that cares by reaching out and lending a helping hand. The language arts department is partnering with Hospital Sisters Mission Outreach to collect hygiene kits. Toothbrushes, toothpaste, deodorant, hairbrushes, combs, and soap can be donated in your language arts classroom. Donations will be accepted March 23 - April 26. This is an excellent time to reach out to others in need.
5. Mrs. Kuehnel is not having 6th grade book club today. Students will meet during lunch on Monday.
6. 8th graders - make sure that your mailing address is correct so that you will receive your EXPLORE scores and high school information over the summer. If your address is wrong on the intranet, please write your name, correct address and a working phone number and bring it to guidance so it can be corrected.
7. We will be having an all-school garage sale on Sat. , April 30 from 8-2 in the school parking lot. We will be sending home fliers with you to give to your parents. If you have outgrown any of your uniform clothes, please consider donating them to the sale!!
8. Students, you still have time to make it into the million word club! Every student who reads one million words will go on a special field trip on May 6. IN ADDITION, the highest reader will receive a Nook ereader from Mrs. Palmer.
10. It is not ok to write anywhere on your body or someone else's body or clothing during the school day. You should be focusing on learning not on tattooing yourselves.