Saturday, February 24, 2018
8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Springfield Southeast High School
2350 East Ash Street
10th Annual Disability to Possibility
Presented by Springfield Public Schools and
Springfield Parents for Students with Disabilities (SPSD)
- Keynote Speaker ~ Patrick Schwarz, Ph.D.
- Featured speakers include an area physician, psychologists, social worker, behavior analyst, advocates, and other area professionals
- Practical information about your child’s education
- Community resource fair with numerous exhibitors
- Learn how to complete necessary forms for local and state resources that are available to students with disabilities
- Connect with other parents
- Childcare provided at no charge
- CPDUs available
Register online at www.sps186.org or by calling 217-525-3060.