- Pre-K, Kindergarten, 6th grade, 9th grade students and students new to District 186
must provide a current physical exam and updated immunization record.
- All 6th grade students must show proof of having received a Tdap vaccine and 2 doses of varicella. One dose of Meningococcal vaccine must be received on or after the 11th birthday.
- All 12th grade students must provide proof of having received a dose of Meningococcal vaccine on or after their 16th birthday.
- Kindergarten, 2nd and 6th grade students need a dental exam.
- Kindergarten students and students new to Illinois schools need a vision exam.
Physical and immunization information must be received by the first day of the 2018-2019 school year in order to avoid exclusion from school. Physical exams and immunization records may be obtained now for the 2018-2019 school year and may be turned in to the school nurse at your child’s current school.
Call your doctor today to schedule an appointment.