Mrs. Frost's Music Classroom Management Plan
Music Room Management Plan, Mrs. Frost, Music Teacher
Music class allows for creativity and movement. Standards of noise that apply to normal classrooms, may not apply in music class at all times.
In order for this creativity to occur, organization and classroom discipline must be a priority.
Every student has the right to a meaningful music experience in the amount of time available and with that right goes the responsibility of cooperating with rules that will help maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning and creating.
• Stay on task.
• Listen to instructions.
• Be ready for class.
• Always do your best.
• Raise hand and wait to get permission to speak.
Be kind with words and actions.
• Put materials away in correct spot.
• Treat materials and property with care.
• Keep all chair legs on the floor.
• Verbal praise
• “Big Hand”award which is a good note to take home
• Classroom rewards for ten “Good Notes”
- Verbal warning
- Non-Verbal warning
- Safe Seat and Think Sheet
- Buddy Room and phone call home
Severity clause: Referral form sent with student to office (Level 2-4)