Resource Rules and Expectations!
1) Always bring something to work on. DO NOT show up empty handed!
2) Use your time wisely. Sleeping, playing, refusing to do work, etc. will not be accepted. You will be sent out of the room.
3) I am here to help you, but I will not give you the answers. Hard work is an expectation and a requirement of 6th grade.
4) Extended time will be given to you, but only when you need it. Not completing an assignment because you chose not to do it is not a reason for extra time.
5) I will be grading you on class work, your assignment notebook, organization, a silent reading book, and work ethic and behavior. You will be given 5 points for each area for a total of 25 points per day.