2019 - 2020
6th Hour Video Journalism- Lesson Plans
Week of Sep 16-20
- Mon (B) Read/Discuss Articles #2 on GC, then complete Choose It or Lose It
- T/W (A/B) Go over Choose it or Lose it; complete Kids without Homes
- Th/F (A/B) Go over Kids without Homes and start "Inocente"
- NO HOMEWORK!!
Week of Sep 9-13
- M/T Are you in the Know worksheet (Google Classroom) due next class.
- W/Th Discuss Are You in the Know
- F- Read Article #2 in GC; Choose It or Lose It; Venn Diagram
- Homework- NONE
Week of Sept 3-6
- T/W- Socratic Seminar using Inquiry 21 questions from last week (Beyond the Blackboard)
- Th/F- Watch video and read article about Eric Mason
Week of Aug 26-30
- M- Review Inquiry 21 assignment, start watching Beyond the Blackboard
- T/W- Continue Beyond the Blackboard, continue your questions for Inquiry 21
- Th/F- Finish Beyond the Blackboard, Finish Inq. 21 ?s, turn them in, print them out and cut them apart (Be sure to bring them next week to class!)
Week of Aug. 19-23
- M/T- Review classroom policies and procedures, B-day Pineapples, Discuss "What is a non-profit?" HW= None
- W/Th- Read Newsela Article at start of each class (in Google Classroom), discuss, answer ?s. HW= None