Entering the Classroom:
- Be in your seat before the bell rings.
- Begin class prepared.
- Materials out (Bell ringer, calculator, pencil, homework, etc.)
- Pencils sharpened.
- Complete your online agenda.
- Begin working on the Bell ringer.
- Stay seated.
- Pay attention and constructively participate in discussions.
- Complete all classwork, group work, and notes.
- Be respectful of others’ learning process and space.
- Ask questions when you don’t understand something.
- Use materials appropriately.
- Follow directions the first time they are given.
- No cell phones.
- Mrs. Webster dismisses class, not the bell.
- Put all materials away in the appropriate place.
- Clean up your area.
- Try every homework problem! (pencil only)