Mission, Vision, Goals and Commitments
The District, in collaboration with families and community, shall develop in all students the knowledge, understanding, skills, and attitudes to empower them to be responsible life-long learners and citizens in an ever-changing world. This will be accomplished in a climate that promotes high expectations, strives to meet individual needs, and values diversity.
Empowering Students, Families and Communities to Pursue Excellence
- Expand opportunities for all students and empower them to learn and succeed
- Enhance academic and emotional support so students can reach their full potential
- Embrace a connected, committed and collaborative work environment
- Engage families and community partners
- Excel in fiscal responsibility and facilities planning and management
- We are committed to affording equitable opportunities for all.
- We are committed to celebrating a unified and diverse community of students and staff.
- We are committed to providing a welcoming experience in every encounter.
- We are committed to promoting a strong sense of District 186 and school pride.
- We are committed to communicating relentlessly.
District 186 offers opportunities for all to learn, grow and succeed. Our students, teachers, administrators, staff and families are the #heartof186.