Reapportioned Sub-District Maps
As required by the School Code of Illinois after each decennial census, the Board of Education has re-apportioned the seven sub-districts.
The Springfield-Sangamon County Regional Planning Commission prepared a 2022 Reapportionment Plan and new sub-district map based on 2020 census data. This new map was approved by the Board of Education at its regular meeting of Monday, April 18, 2022, and can be found by clicking on this link: 2022 Reapportionment Approved Map.
Following is a list of current Board members with corresponding sub-district:
- Sub-district 1 - Anthony "Tony" Mares
- Sub-district 2 - Micah Miller
- Sub-district 3 - Sarah Blissett
- Sub-district 4 - J. Michael Zimmers
- Sub-district 5 - Buffy Lael-Wolf
- Sub-district 6 - Erica Austin
- Sub-district 7 - Bill Ringer
Please note that the information provided on the electronic map is not guaranteed for accuracy. A copy of the official sub-district map is also on display in the District's administrative office located at 1900 West Monroe. For additional information or to set an appointment to view the map, please contact Julie Hammers at 217/525-4406.