Now more than ever, we appreciate your feedback on how AP® can best serve you and your students. Here are the latest updates to AP Classroom to better support remote learning, practice, and feedback. We've also included additional information about resources to help you and your students leading up to this year's exams.
Updates for Students
Sign in to see how we’ve:
- Highlighted free AP live classes on every student's homepage, and added links to recorded classes on key topics and review concepts.
- Enabled all free-response questions to be taken by students at home on any device, without requiring the LockDown Browser.
- Provided optional, self-paced student practice, with free-response questions to help students practice their knowledge and skills as they prepare for the exam. Students can see scoring criteria from past exams to help revise their responses.
- Added each student's written or uploaded response to their student report, so they can view their response alongside scores and get feedback from teachers.
- Helped students stay signed in, especially during online tests.