The District 186 summer food program is in full swing. Pick-up is quick and convenient. The District wants to support as many families as possible so please don't hesitate if this is helpful to you. ANY child under 18 is eligible. All income levels qualify.
Meal Distribution Sites
Grab and go meals will be provided for all students and children under 18. Breakfast and lunch can be picked up from 8:30 AM to 10 AM on school days at the following locations:
– Lanphier High School - Behind school in east parking lot
– Southeast High School - West parking lot behind the school
– Springfield High School - Commons parking lot at Washington & Parker
– Franklin Middle School - Behind the school in the west driveway
In addition to the sites above, meals will be distributed from First Student Buses in these locations:
– Washington Middle School
– Feitshans Elementary School
– Ridgely Elementary School
– The Pinewood Apartment Complex Office, 1665 Seven Pines Rd, Springfield, IL 62704
– Antonio's Pizza, 2701 W Lawrence Ave, Springfield, IL 62704 (In the north parking lot)
Schools are not open.